Sketching and Painting
For years now, the arts have been given the short shrift in children's education in preference to science and math. The thinking being that science and math are of greater relevance in this brave new technology-driven world.
This Programme is specially designed to provide students with an easy and effective method to acquire and develop their drawing skills. Through our complete and systematic programme, students are able to develop their artistic skills, broaden their creative thinking and deepen their interest in art.
The Creative Art course has a carefully designed curriculum to allow children to participate and enjoy our course progressively.
While recent studies point to a more complementary relationship between the arts vs science and math suggesting that a holistic approach to picking curriculum might be the best for child development. SIP Academy offers a very structured Art course beginning with the fundamentals of sketching and shading which then goes onto proper training in various media including pastels, water colour, acrylic, oil and texture based painting.
- An enhanced level of creativity- "the ability to think out-of-the-box"
- Increased level of Confidence and smartness
- Higher level of Self-expression
- Improved observation and enhanced level of concentration
Art has always been viewed as elitist, high class, expensive, and exclusive. Most of the time, its scaled back from priorities because of pre-conceived notions that art is only for those who are inclined to it and for those who can afford it.
SIP Academy UAE sees things differently. We came up with the Creative Fingers Program because we believe that art is essential in the holistic development of children.
SIP art class is a comprehensive program that allows children to find their creative niche. Children will be exposed to different art workshops like basic sketching, charcoal painting, abstract painting, water-color painting, acrylic painting, oil painting, basic clay modeling, Terracotta modeling and 3d Art.
Furthermore, children will enjoy art at the same time learn valuable skills that they can apply to their daily lives.
- Improve motor skills that will help children to have better handwriting.
- Establish language foundation for toddlers by learning names of colors, lines and shapes.
- Develop imaginative and innovative mind that will make children more decisive and rationale thinkers.
- Better visual-spatial skills that will make them more keen into details.
- Increase focus and instill the value of patience that will help children improve in academics.